Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

One of my favourite blogs on the Blogosphere is The Modern Historian so imagine how nice it is to receive an award from him!

 

This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...
B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding

 

Stepterix from The Modern Historian voted me as Informative.

I really appreciate this award and I love that people are reading this blog and finding it informational and informative.  I am, however, notoriously shy to pass such awards on so I am going to leave it here with a big thank you!

About Mandy Southgate

Mandy Southgate is an accountant living and working in London. She is passionate about world events such as genocide and apartheid and has a desire to understand how these events continue to occur in the modern world. With a focus on the 20th and 21st centuries, A Passion to Understand reflects her continuing research and reading on these topics.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

4 comments:

  1. Emm, it's normal you receive these awards. You deserve them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concratulations, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments but delete spam.

HINT: use the "Name/URL" function to get a free backlink straight to your blog!


Top