Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

When I started this blog, I didn't think anyone else would be too interested in reading what I had to say.  Basically, the blog is a labour of love (it really is!) and it is just my attempt to understand this strange world of ours.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an award then from Dr Lauren (of Friends Revolution and The Ancient Digger fame). 

The text accompanying the award is as follows:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”

 

Of course, the award then goes on to state that I should nominate five other people but I never like doing that.  Instead, I'll ask you to visit Dr Lauren's blogs and please click on the important blogs in my blogroll and show them some support.

About Mandy Southgate

Mandy Southgate is an accountant living and working in London. She is passionate about world events such as genocide and apartheid and has a desire to understand how these events continue to occur in the modern world. With a focus on the 20th and 21st centuries, A Passion to Understand reflects her continuing research and reading on these topics.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Top